Think I might be the photographer for you? Reach out below.
Here’s a list of the best Tampa wedding venues based on my research and style preferences. Tampa is literally so blessed to have everything from theatres, repurposed banks, rooftop hotels and even yachts to choose from.
These Tampa wedding venues have been added on this list for standing out in decor, opportunity for photographs and having pretty amazing google reviews from past couples. If I missed one and you think it shouldn’t be added, leave a comment and I’ll set up a tour to see for myself. I will periodically update this last as time goes on or I find some hidden gems.
The Best Venues for unique & bold photographs
These Tampa florida wedding venues are the most unique and photographic in the area. Any single one of these venues would make for the perfect place to say I do.
- The Oxford Exchange
The Oxford Exchange is a combination of a bookstore, a restaurant and a wedding venue. It is an interesting mix of aesthetics being part industrial and part art deco. I would be lying if I didn’t say this was probably the most unique venues on this list.
- Hotel Alba Tampa
The Hotel Alba Tampa is a newly remodeled hotel located near the airport. It has some really unique design choices and has a fairly high end but trendy aesthetic.
- Rooftop 220 at Armature Works
Armature Works is a fully restored mixed-use building thats located in the historic Tampa Heights neighborhood. The rooftop is gorgeous, but I’d highly suggest touring the theatre as well.
- JW Marriott Tampa Water Street
The JW Marriott was actually just recently built and is my absolute favorite large hotel in Tampa. It has a very modern design with wood accents and gorgeous tile work.
- Powel Crosley Estate
The Powel Crosley Estate is a 1920s Mediterranean mansion in Sarasota that has been transformed into a beautiful wedding venue. You can exchange vows with a stunning Sarasota Bay backdrop or go for a touch of elegance in Bay Side Pavilion.
- ZooTampa at Lowry Park
Listen, if you want unique wedding pictures you have to pick the event space that allows for up-close animal mingles. Plus receptions surrounded by lush greenery and exotic animals almost guarantee wow’s from your guests.
- The Florida Aquarium
I know we’re getting close to having an animal theme here but, this place has one-of-a-kind ceremonies against a backdrop of ethereal lighting and thousands of creatures swimming in a floor-to-ceiling tank.
- Historic Spanish Point
Historic Spanish Point is a 30-acre outdoor museum with breathtaking bay views. The Pioneer-era chapel boasts 7 stained-glass windows, a high ceiling, and there is so much more this venue has to offer.
- The Pavillion at Mixon Farms
Two ceremony options of a lush garden or an actual orange grove with receptions for up to 200 in the Grand Pavilion beneath a wood-plank ceiling strung with twinkle lights. They also have options for intimate weddings.
- Tampa Museum of Modern Art
This venue being one of Tampa’s few waterfront event venues, the Tampa Museum of Art is a location like no other. There are multiple ceremony sites as options and my personal favorite view of the Plank Museum is from here.
The most unique St Pete Wedding Venues
- The Poynter Institute
- I’m a pretty big sucker for modern architecture and this is a modern architectural gem with beautiful mahogany, granite, and keystone details on the waterfront in downtown St. Pete.
- The Don CeSar
- Also known as the Pink Palace this venue is one of the most well known in St. Pete. Everything from luxury service to panoramic views of the St. Pete Beach, the Don CeSar has you covered.
- Station House St. Pete
- The one hundred-year-old building provides an intimate and unique vintage feel that cant be beat. They have a rooftop for ceremonies which provides a birds-eye view of downtown, and makes a perfect spot for sunset photographs on the wedding day.
- Sunken Gardens
- This venue has ceremony spaces nestled amongst lush tropical displays, vibrant flowering plants, and cascading waterfalls, this destination paints the ideal backdrop for a beautiful wedding with a tropic vibe.
- The Dali Museum
- The Dali museum is one of the must stop places in St Pete if you’re looking for architecture that truly stands out. The grounds sport serene gardens, landscaped terraces, and walls of glass reflecting rows of palms perfect for portrait sessions.
- The Hotel Zamora
- From breathtaking rooftop views, spacious and modern accommodations, delicious Mediterranean culinary cuisine, and stylish indoor/outdoor ceremony and reception locations, this is definitely one for your list.
- Isla Del Sol Yacht & Country Club
- This private country club just north of Tierra Verde features gorgeous waterfront panoramas inside and out. You can exchange vows on the white sand beach with yachts floating in the harbor behind you.
- Red Mesa Events
- What was once downtown St. Pete’s first fire station was recently fully remodeled into Red Mesa Events. The historic wedding venue features multiple floors of event spaces: an open-air courtyard restaurant, a renovated ballroom, open-air bar and lounge, and a rooftop deck featuring stunning views of downtown St. Pete.
- The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort and Golf Club
- The Vinoy is a beautifully remodeled event space that is capable of holding multiple weddings in a single day. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful and located right near the water in St Pete.
- The Birchwood
- This is a really interesting art deco inspired hotel near Vinoy Park with a rooftop that overlooks the beach. This is a short walk from the St. Pete pier and many of the murals downtown. Bonus: you can actually rent out the entire 18 room hotel for your wedding.
Hotels for getting ready – some do weddings as well.
- Le Méridien Tampa
- Epicurean Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
- Hotel Haya
- Westin Tampa Bay
- AC Hotel Tampa
- Hotel Alba Tampa
- Aloft Tampa Downtown
- Seminole Hard Rock Tampa
- DoubleTree by Hilton Rocky Point Waterfront
I hope this helps you find the Tampa wedding venue you’ve been dreaming of!