St Pete is such a beautiful city with interesting architecture and options for wedding venues. So many venues that picking one might actually be a challenge in its own right. From the pier to the downtown murals, St. Pete just has so much to offer newly engaged couples for engagement photos and engaged couples planning their wedding. These are my top ten St. Pete wedding venues that I would recommend checking out for your wedding day. They are all a little different in their own way, but these venues are guarenteed to make your wedding day photographs stand out.
- The Poynter Institute
- I’m a pretty big sucker for modern architecture and this is a modern architectural gem with beautiful mahogany, granite, and keystone details on the waterfront in downtown St. Pete.
- The Don CeSar
- Also known as the Pink Palace this venue is one of the most well known in St. Pete. Everything from luxury service to panoramic views of the St. Pete Beach, the Don CeSar has you covered.
- Station House St. Pete
- The one hundred-year-old building provides an intimate and unique vintage feel that cant be beat. They have a rooftop for ceremonies which provides a birds-eye view of downtown, and makes a perfect spot for sunset photographs on the wedding day.
- Sunken Gardens
- This venue has ceremony spaces nestled amongst lush tropical displays, vibrant flowering plants, and cascading waterfalls, this destination paints the ideal backdrop for a beautiful wedding with a tropic vibe.
- The Hotel Zamora
- From breathtaking rooftop views, spacious and modern accommodations, delicious Mediterranean culinary cuisine, and stylish indoor/outdoor ceremony and reception locations, this is definitely one for your list.
- Isla Del Sol Yacht & Country Club
- This private country club just north of Tierra Verde features gorgeous waterfront panoramas inside and out. You can exchange vows on the white sand beach with yachts floating in the harbor behind you.
- Red Mesa Events
- What was once downtown St. Pete’s first fire station was recently fully remodeled into Red Mesa Events. The historic wedding venue features multiple floors of event spaces: an open-air courtyard restaurant, a renovated ballroom, open-air bar and lounge, and a rooftop deck featuring stunning views of downtown St. Pete.
- The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort and Golf Club
- The Vinoy is a beautifully remodeled event space that is capable of holding multiple weddings in a single day. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful and located right near the water in St Pete.
- The Birchwood
- This is a really interesting art deco inspired hotel near Vinoy Park with a rooftop that overlooks the beach. This is a short walk from the St. Pete pier and many of the murals downtown. Bonus: you can actually rent out the entire 18 room hotel for your wedding.
please note: all fields are required.
Your story is unique and you deserve the best photographer fit to tell your story.
I only work with about thirty (30) couples per year, so I don’t take every wedding I am approached to photograph. The couples I do work with share in my brand value.
They are obsessed with each other, laid back, and ready to celebrate in their own way.
I can’t wait to hear more about you and your story. Fill out the contact form and I will be in touch basically as soon as humanly possible.
219.405.0385 | firstname.lastname@example.org